We start work on the project with a meeting and conversation about the investor’s needs. We select style and functional solutions so that the interior meets the investor’s expectations, and at the same time is fresh, inspiring and beautiful. All elements are consulted with the client and the equipment is selected together, while the designer also refines the proposal in terms of the final space decoration. The full project includes:
• functional arrangement (flat drawings, floor plans, elevations)
• conceptual design – from the so-called moodboard, a collection of ideas and inspirations
• photorealistic visualizations of individual rooms
• selection and valuation of all materials used in the project
• technical drawings (containing, among others, drawings of carpentry furniture), on the basis of which contractors implement the project.